Free Home Care Assessment with a Nurse!
Sit down with a Home Care Specialist at no charge to find out more about your Home Care options in Greater Edmonton!
With more than 20 years of experience, Retire-At-Home understands the complexities that go into providing the level of care you and your loved one require. Your satisfaction and safety are of the utmost importance, and that’s why we always provide a no-charge, no-obligation consultation with a Nurse Case Manager to preview the services we offer, answer any questions you may have and understand your needs, preferences and budget!
Our Free Home Care Assessment is available at your convenience, anywhere you are in Edmonton, Sherwood Park or St. Albert. Whether its in your home, at the hospital, or at a retirement home, our Nurse Case Managers will come to you to discuss the care we can provide.
When can I schedule the Free Home Care Assessment?
Retire-At-Home in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert is always available to fit your schedule. If your need for care is urgent, our case managers can be there to conduct the consultation with simply a few hours notice. If you’re need for care is not as urgent, we can schedule days or weeks in advance.
Furthermore, if your schedule does not permit you to meet with us during normal business hour, we can work around your schedule to meet during the evenings or on weekends.
What is discussed during the Free Home Care Assessment?
Each home care assessment is about an hour long. We use that time to get to know our clients and start developing a care plan that fits their healthcare needs, preferences, and budget.
During the Home Care Assessment, our Nurse will discuss the following topics:
- Your personal information and emergency contacts.
- Your medical history, current medical needs, medications and treatments.
- Your home environment, so that we may better understand your home support needs and safety.
- Your personal preferences about the care you will receive (i.e. times of day, characteristics of desired caregivers, etc.).
- Your monthly budget and the costs of the recommended or needed services.
- Possible subsidies that may be available.
- Possible start times and dates of the service.
Even if you are simply considering home care, call us today and book a no-obligation Home Care Assessment. We are dedicated to bringing you peace of mind, and helping you get the care you need.
Contact Us Today To Speak with a Home Care Specialist!