Getting Started with your Home Care Service
Retire-At-Home in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert welcomes you to try our home care services!
Although it is a difficult decision to allow someone into your home to help with personal issues, we will make the process as easy as possible.
Our Intake Process to start service includes the following steps:
- After contacting Retire-At-Home in Greater Edmonton, a free consultation and assessment will be set up by one of our Nurse Case Managers. The consultation will take place in your home or wherever you reside, and is meant to get to know you and your health care needs. At the meeting, we will give you a more detailed description of our specialized services, and answer any questions that may come up along the way.
- After the consultation, one of our Registered Nurses will conduct a full medical assessment to help us customize your care further.
- Our Case Manager will then help you select a caregiver from our roster and a schedule for your caregiving.
- Before your first day, Retire-At-Home will visit you with your caregiver to assist with introductions. Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible before, during, and after the care you receive.
- Our Case Managers will also check in with you regularly to ensure your satisfaction. We may also conduct unplanned supervisory visits to ensure the highest quality of care is being provided
- Retire-At-Home in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert wants to exceed your expectations, and we welcome any changes that may need to be made to suit your needs and desires.
Contact Us Today To Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Warning: imagepng(/home/r1a2h3m4/public_html/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/0-63901bf6c3dfd010d20e83bd70f3c0db/1433906706.png): failed to open stream: Disk quota exceeded in /home/r1a2h3m4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-captcha/really-simple-captcha.php on line 144