Case Management by a Nurse
With Nurse-Managed Home Care, your questions and challenges are always answered by a caring professional!
Your comfort and safety are of the utmost importance to us at Retire-At-Home in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert. Our Case Managers are registered nurses, who take the time to personalize your care plan and review it with you regularly. Our goal is to make sure your wishes are being respected at all times, and that you are comfortable with your in-home care. . .
Our Nurse Case Management comes at no additional charge when you receive one of our regular services at Retire-At-Home. Our Care Management program includes:
- An in-home assessment with a nurse care manager to discuss your needs, preferences, and home environment.
- A personalized care plan that addresses your needs, preferences, and budget.
- Regular supervisory visits to check on your safety and satisfaction.
- Regular monitoring for any issues or changes that may cause harm.
- Alterations to your care plan when needs or requirements change.
- Advocacy services to help you navigate the healthcare system and receive the best care available.
- Ongoing communication with other healthcare professionals, as requested, to ensure the proper management of your care.
- The acquisition and delivery of medical supplies and equipment, which takes the burden of managing these resources off you and your family.
- Coordination with other required services for your home or healthcare needs.
- Open communication with your family, as requested, to ensure peace of mind.
- 24-hour on-call support for emergency care and/or questions about the service.
Contact Us Today To Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Warning: imagepng(/home/r1a2h3m4/public_html/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/0-63901bf6c3dfd010d20e83bd70f3c0db/953770207.png): failed to open stream: Disk quota exceeded in /home/r1a2h3m4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-captcha/really-simple-captcha.php on line 144