Home Care Jobs in Greater Edmonton!
Apply Today for a Home Care Job as a PSW, HSW, Companion or Nurse
Retire-At-Home provides customized home care services to seniors in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, and St. Albert. We are looking for compassionate, experienced people to join our health care team and help seniors with all aspects of living at home including personal care, home support, companionship, nursing and more.
If you have experience with seniors and looking for flexible work hours in a one-on-one environment, we might have the opportunity for you.
We often hire the following positions:
- Nurses (RN and RPN)
- Personal Support Workers (PSW)
- Health Care Aides (HCA)
- Home Support Workers (HSW)
- Companion/sitter role.
- Competitive wages
- Benefits packages for you and your family
- Work schedules that fit your lifestyle
- Ongoing training opportunities that can help you grow professionally and personally
- A supportive, caring work environment
- The opportunity to work one-on-one with seniors and truly make a difference in their lives.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- The desire to truly make a difference in a person’s life
- Proper certification for the position for which you are applying
- Experience working with seniors and providing them with care
- CPR Training
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Bilingualism in any other language is a strong asset.
If you are interested in joining the Retire-At-Home team, please send us your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780-435-9959. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact Us Today To Speak with a Home Care Specialist!