Respite Care Services
Rest and Recharge. It will improve your ability to provide care!
When you become a caregiver, it’s hard to predict how much time and effort goes into caring for your loved one. So many family caregivers go without respite, and some of them experience burnout much too early. At Retire-At-Home in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert, we understand how important it is to take a break every once in a while.
Retire-At-Home’s Respite Care Services were developed for you and your loved one. We know that proper respite can have a positive effect on the health of a family caregiver and their loved ones. Therefore, we personalize our services to the specific needs of our clients and their caregivers, to ensure that their level of care never diminishes.
Don’t let yourself burn out. Let our caregivers provide the home care you need, so you can rest and recharge.
Respite Care Services in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert may include the following:
- Care Management Services
- Personal Care Services
- Home Support Services
- An initial assessment with a Nurse Case Manager
- Review visits by a Nurse Case Manager
- Outings and Errands
- Coordination and delivery of Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
- 24-hour on-call support for any questions or urgent matters
- Immediate response for additional care
- Communication with other healthcare professionals.