Companion Care Services
A friendly companion looking out for your safety can make a huge difference in your quality of life!
At Retire-At-Home in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert, our Companion Care Services provide more than just a friend, we provide someone who can help with daily tasks and accompany your loved one on outings, so that they never feel alone.
With over 20 years of service, Retire-At-Home knows how important social interaction is to your loved ones emotional and mental wellbeing. With the added benefit of household tasks being completed, we ensure your loved ones happiness and security in their home. Plus, we match our caregivers to your loved one’s personality to promote a deep and trusting relationship!
Our Companion Care Services in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert include:
- Companionship while in the hospital or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision
- Supervision during all activities of daily living
- Light meal preparation and supervision
- Grocery list preparation and shopping
- Accompaniment on outings and appointments
- Regular home safety inspections
- Assistance with care of pets
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities