Hospital Discharge and Post-Hospital Care
It’s time to go home and there’s a lot to prepare. We can help!
Whether you’re at the hospital because of an illness or injury, receiving the right post-hospital care is crucial to your recovery. At Retire-At-Home in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert, our Hospital Discharge Service and Post-Hospital Care makes the transition from hospital to home as stress-free as possible and ensures you receive the properly on-going care.
Our extensively trained caregivers are with you from day one, whether you’re still at the hospital or on your way home. We assist you every step of the way. Our caregivers are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care, assistance, and comfort for their clients, and will make the adjustment as seamless as possible.
Our Hospital Discharge Service and Post Hospital Care in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert includes:
- An initial assessment by a Case Manager with the client, their family, as well as a social worker, discharge planner, and/or physical therapist
- A personalized care plan based on the information gathered at the assessment.
- Home safety support
- Home safety modifications
- Equipment recommendations
- Errand assistance
- Grocery shopping
- Prescription pick-up
- Mobility assistance
- Bathing and grooming assistance
- Eating assistance
- Meal preparation based on our proprietary Balanced Care Method
- Medication reminders
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Emotional support and companionship
- Regular home visits and status updates from the case manager.
Contact Us Today To Speak with a Home Care Specialist!